The 1st Florida LMSC Coaches Award was presented at our 8th Annual Awards Social in 2009.
This award honors coaches who have exhibited outstanding devotion to Masters coaching in the Florida LMSC.
Suggestions of information to include in your nomination letter are:
1. Number of years as a coach
2. Number of years in current coaching position
3. Type of workouts
4. Motivational skills
5. Interaction with swimmers
6. Growth or retention of team members
7. Social activities in and out of the pool
8. Meet participation encouragement
9. Dryland training etc.
10. Writes articles for club newsletters
11. Tracks swimmers improvements
12 LMSC or USMS involvement
13. Participates in running swim meets, postal, open water, fun events
14. Keeps up with latest swimming techniques etc.
15. Works on stroke improvement – gives clinics or one on one instruction with swimmers
Send nominations to Erin Condon by December 31.
Congratulations to our Past Recipients